The Victorian Parents Council is managed by a voluntary committee of management called the State Executive. The operations of the Council are managed by the Executive Officer.
The State Executive are dedicated volunteers from member schools who manage Council direction and governance and are elected once a year at the AGM.
Eveline Jona is the Executive Officer and President of the Victorian Parents Council.
An experienced medical practitioner who has worked in community and child health care in multiple countries, Eveline has always been actively and passionately involved in the communities in which she has lived, having been a member and leader of various school boards and parent associations in the Netherlands, Kuala Lumpur, Czech Republic and Australia. She was a board member of the St Leonard’s College Parents Association from 2006 until 2010, and has served as President of the Victorian Parents Council since 2011.
- Eveline Jona, President
- Helen Fox, Vice President and Membership Officer
- Peter Williams, Treasurer
- Robyn Kanat, Public Officer and Admin support
- Mariko Francis, HR support
- Martine Oglethorpe (Author of The Modern Parent), committee member
- Shasta Fisher, committee member